Customer Support 10 AM - 3 PM Mon - Fri
100% Genuine Products
Easy Return Policy
Free Shipping In Canada
On $54.99+ Order
Sisu Lutein 20mg 60 Softgels
Nourishes and protects eye tissue with the best clinically researched brand of lutein, FloraGLO
- Non GMO
- Gluten free
- Dairy Free
- Soy Free
- Nourishes and protects eye tissue
- FloraGlo lutein, the best clinically researched brand
- 100% free-form lutein for superior bioavailability
Our eyes work harder today than ever, mostly due to artificial light sources and long hours in front of glaring screens. Our eyes need to be nourished with large amounts of antioxidants to help repair damage caused by overuse and accumulated exposure to solar radiation. Carotenoids are potent antioxidants found in high concentrations in eye tissue.
Lutein, the most prevalent carotenoid in the eye is naturally deposited as a protective layer in the macula, a small spot in the back of the eye responsible for central vision. A healthy lutein layer shields the macula from damaging UV light and can improve our ability to react to bright flashes of light, to see more clearly in low light conditions, and improve reaction time – critical to driving at night or enjoying outdoor sports.
- High-potency FloraGLO® lutein extract from proprietary marigold flowers grown in India without the use of pesticides, hand-picked, and purified in the US
- FloraGLO® lutein is the most clinically-researched lutein brand and the one most-recommended by doctors worldwide
- 100 % free-form lutein (non-esterified) for superior bioavailability and absorption
- Provides a minimum of 1 mg naturally-occurring zeaxanthin
- Helps to slow or reduce AMD (Age-related Macular Degeneration)
- Protects the eye from free-radical damage, cataracts, glaucoma, and diabetic retinopathy (loss of vision)
- Replenishes the lutein found naturally in the macula of the eye
- Protects blood vessels that nourish the retina, boosting delivery of oxygen and nutrients
- Protects skin against damage caused by UV exposure and increases skin hydration, lipid content, and elasticity
Lutein (marigold, Tagetes erecta), flower 20 mg
Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
safflower oil, all-rac-alphatocopherol (vitamin E), yellow beeswax
glycerin (vegetable), purified water, gelatin (bovine)
Dairy, wheat, gluten, soy, artificial colours or preservatives
Village Vitamin Store does not provide medical advice. Our Website is intended for informational purposes and product inquiries.
It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the Village Vitamin Store Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
At Village Vitamin Store, we Always work hard to ensure the accuracy of the product images and information contained on our website. However, some manufacturing changes packaging or ingredients without notice. and, may be pending updates on our website.
We always recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Village Vitamin Store.
Probiotics are refrigerated in our warehouse to ensure quality and optimal potency.
They are also shipped with a FREE ice pack. Although the product may not be cold when it arrives, the ice pack helps maintain a cooler temperature during transit.