Magnesium is the second most abundant mineral inside the body’s cells and is essential for hundreds of cellular reactions and the health of every organ. It is found in whole grains, nuts and green leafy vegetables but is one of the nutrients lost during cooking and processing.
- 250 mg of elemental magnesium from magnesium malate and the natural oxide form
- Magnesium malate is made by combining a natural magnesium complex with malic acid
- Provides the approximate equivalent of 450 mg malic acid per capsule
- Malic acid is made in the body and is also found naturally in many fruits including apples and sour cherries. It is a safe food ingredient used to flavour sour candies and some wines
- Take with food and spread the daily dosage throughout the day to reduce the likelihood of gastric side effects because too much magnesium can induce diarrhea
Dosage: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Servings Size: 1 VegCaps
Servings Per Container: 200
Amount per Serving
Magnesium 250 mg
(magnesium malate, magnesium oxide)
Non-medicinal ingredients:microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), silicon dioxide