In healthy joints, ligaments and cartilage absorb impact and allow for smooth, pain-free motion. Osteoarthritis (OA) is a common condition where these soft joint tissues become inflamed, harden or wear away, resulting in loss of mobility and pain. This debilitating disease can affect us at any time though it becomes more common as we age. Many of the pain killers and anti-inflammatory drugs used to suppress arthritis symptoms can cause serious side effects. People wishing to reduce or avoid these potentially dangerous drugs are increasingly turning to safe, proven, natural alternatives that not only lessen symptoms but promote long-term healing.
- High-potency combination of MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) and GLS (glucosamine sulfate)
- MSM and GLS are sulfur compounds that occur naturally in the body
- MSM and GLS promote healing and cartilage regeneration which reduces joint inflammation and pain
- MSM and GLS have anti-inflammatory properties and help repair joint tissues by stimulating the manufacture of cartilage
- It can take up to four weeks for glucosamine sulfate and MSM to start taking effect, but the benefits are more evident the longer this supplement is used
- People with allergies to sulfur, sulfa drugs or sulfite preservatives can use glucosamine sulfate and MSM safely
- Glucosamine has been tested in diabetics and non-diabetics and is proven not to affect blood sugar
Dosage: Take 2 capsules 2 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. Use for minimum 2 months to see beneficial effects.
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 500 mg
Glucosamine Sulfate (sodium free) 400 mg
from glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride from shellfish shells and cartilage
Magnesium stearate (vegetable).