Maintaining good urinary tract health is important for women and men. This can be especially challenging as men age and for women after menopause. Although normal, healthy mucus membranes in the vagina and urinary tract help in this regard, in postmenopausal women the mucus membranes in the vaginal and urinary tracts can become thin and dry, making it more difficult to maintain good urinary tract health.
- soothes irritated tissues in the bladder and other portions of the urinary tract*
- helps maintain a healthy balance of microorganisms*
- prevents attachment of unwanted bacteria to the walls of the bladder and urethra*
- contains botanicals with a particular affinity for the urinary tract
- unique formulation offered only by Thorne Research
Dosage: Take 3 capsules two to three times daily or as recommended by a health-care practitioner.
Three Capsules Contain:
Buchu extract (leaf) (Agathosma betulina) 300 mg.
Echinacea angustifolia (root) 300 mg.
Berberine HCl (from Indian Barberry extract) (root) (Berberis aristata) 300 mg.
Uva-ursi extract (leaf) (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) 300 mg.
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, Silicon Dioxide, Leucine.