Immediate Relief Enzyme (formerly Ultimate Digestive Enzyme) helps reduce gas and bloating. It is especially suited to support starch digestion. This enzyme is great for people who have a dairy intolerance, or difficulty digesting beans and other legumes. It is ideal for people who follow more of a vegetarian diet.
- Ideal for heavy meals and eating out at restaurants
- Prevents symptoms of certain food intolerances such as beans, grains, and dairy
- Prevents moderate cases of gas and bloating
- Promotes regularity and improves digestion
- Prevents uncomfortable feeling of fullness after a meal
- Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Vegan
Recommended Dose (Adults): Take 1-2 capsules, up to 3 times daily. Take 1 capsule with the first bite of food/meal. For a heavy meal, take an additional capsule.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you: 1) are pregnant or breastfeeding 2) have diabetes 3) have gastrointestinal lesions/ulcers 4) are taking anticoagulant agents, anti-inflammatory agents or antibiotics 5) are having surgery.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- For prolonged use, consult a health care practitioner.
- Nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea have been known to occur, in which case discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner.
- Headaches, heartburn, bloating and hypersensitivity/allergy have been known to occur, in which case discontinue use.
Alpha-amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) 5 000 DU (62.5 mg)
Lactase (Aspergillus oryzae) 3 000 FCC ALU (37.5 mg)
Alpha-galactosidase (Aspergillus niger) 260 FCC GalU (29.9 mg)
Protease 4.5 (Aspergillus oryzae) 12 500 FCC HUT (25 mg)
Cellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum) 400 FCC CU (11.5 mg)
Lipase (Triacylglycerol lipase, Rhizopus oryzae) 150 FCC LU (8.6 mg)
Stem bromelain (Ananas comosus, pineapple stem) 50 000 FCC PU (1.7 mg)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin and hypromellose
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.