Allergy Relief (Pollinosan) not only lowers the allergic reaction but also relieves symptoms. One of the other actions of Pollinosan is to remove the toxins associated with the allergy mechanism, such as histamine and other chemical mediators.
- Itchy nose
- Scratching throat
- Burning eyes and lacrimation.
- Sugar- and gluten-free
- Take 15 minutes before meals. Allow to slowly dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents over 13 years old: Take 2 tablets, 3 times daily.
- Children 6 to12 years old: Give 1 tablet, 3 times daily.
- Children 2 to 5 years old: Give ½ tablet under the tongue or dissolve in a small amount of water, 1 to 3 times daily.
Ammi visnaga (Khella, ripe fruit) 1X,
Aralia racemosa (American Spikenard, fresh root and rhizome) 2X,
Cardiospermum halicacabum (fresh, aerial parts of the flowering plant) 2X,
Luffa operculata (whole fruit) 6X,
Okoubaka (dried bark of the branches) 2X,
Larrea mexicana (Gobernadora, leaf and young branch) 2X,
Galphimia glauca (dried leaf and inflorescence) 3X.