Meta I-3-C® is designed to promote healthy estrogen metabolism and balance by featuring indole-3-carbinol (I3C), a naturally occurring compound found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts, and cabbage. Through its ability to promote the breakdown of estrogen to its beneficial, protective metabolite—2-hydroxyestrone—indole-3-carbinol may be a safe and effective way to help achieve beneficial balance in estrogen metabolism.*
- Stabilized Indole-3-Carbinol
- Helps support/promote healthy estrogen metabolism and promote/support a healthy estrogen metabolite ratio.
- Helps promote the health of estrogen-sensitive tissues—such as those of the breast and cervix.*
- Promotes the formation of “good,” protective 2-OH via its influence on hydroxylation pathways.*
- Provides rosemary extract to reduce oxidation and help ensure potency. Shelf-life evaluations guarantee stability.
- Choosing I3C allows for the entire spectrum of beneficial metabolites to be produced, thereby ensuring all the activity nature intended. Diindolylmethane (DIM) is just one of many metabolites.
- Gluten Free
Dosage: Adults take one capsule twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Indole-3-Carbinol 150 mg
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis L.) 10:1 leaf extract equivalent to 500 mg of rosemary 50 mg
Magnesium stearate (veg.)
Village Vitamin Store does not provide medical advice. Our Website is intended for informational purposes and product inquiries.
It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the Village Vitamin Store Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
At Village Vitamin Store, we Always work hard to ensure the accuracy of the product images and information contained on our website. However, some manufacturing changes packaging or ingredients without notice. and, may be pending updates on our website.
We always recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Village Vitamin Store.
Probiotics are refrigerated in our warehouse to ensure quality and optimal potency.
They are also shipped with a FREE ice pack. Although the product may not be cold when it arrives, the ice pack helps maintain a cooler temperature during transit.