Vitamin B12 is a soluble vitamin necessary for energy production; for nervous system function as it is needed to produce myelin, the fatty matter that forms a protective sheath around nerves; for the production of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that helps with retention and learning; for the synthesis of red blood cells; for producing the genetic materials, DNA and RNA. It can help psychological state and give you energy.
- Supports the nervous system
- Helps memory and learning
- Boosts energy
- Helps control homocysteine levels
- Promotes a healthy cardiovascular system
- Enhances immune system function
- Effectively supports brain and nerve function
- May help in the treatment of sleep-wake disorder
- May improve daytime alertness in shift-workers and the elderly
- Derived from vegetable sources, it is an excellent source of vitamin B12 for vegetarians
Directions: 1 tablet daily or as directed by a health practitioner. Dissolve under the tongue for maximum benefit. Keep out of reach of children.
Main Ingredients: Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 5000 mcg 16,667 % **
Other Ingredients: Lactose(from milk), cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate (vegetable grade).