Customer Support 10 AM - 3 PM Mon - Fri
100% Genuine Products
Easy Return Policy
Free Shipping In Canada
On $54.99+ Order
Nature's Way Original Sambucus Bio-Certified Elderberry Natural Syrup 120m
Nature's Way® Original Sambucus Cold and Flu Care is a unique, black elderberry extract with standardized flavonoid BioActives™ proven to be "bioavailable" and active within the body for optimal effectiveness.
For centuries the dark berries of European black elder (Sambucus nigra L.) have been traditionally used as a winter remedy. In recent years, medical researchers have proven its efficacy in clinical trials.
This formula is a great tasting natural remedy for children and adults. It contains standardized, Bio-Certified black elderberry extract and natural flavour in an easy-to-swallow syrup base.
- Contains 9,600 mg of Elderberry Extract per Tbsp
- Helps reduce respiratory symptoms such as cough and congestion
- Provides antioxidants for the maintenance of good health
- Standardized, Bio-Certified extract with proven bioavailability and activity within the body for optimal effectiveness
- From premium cultivar elderberries with higher naturally-occurring levels of BioActives constituents
- Full spectrum, solvent-free extraction process for maximum potency
- Natural formula - no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Gluten-free and Kosher certified
Dosage: Adults take 1 tablespoon 4 times daily.
Medicinal Ingredients (per tablespoon/15 mL):
European Elderberry Fruit (Sambucus nigra) ... 9,562.5 mg
Providing 0.3% Anthocyanosides
Other Ingredients: Purified water, d-fructose, glycerine, citric acid, raspberry flavour, maltodextrin.
Village Vitamin Store does not provide medical advice. Our Website is intended for informational purposes and product inquiries.
It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the Village Vitamin Store Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
At Village Vitamin Store, we Always work hard to ensure the accuracy of the product images and information contained on our website. However, some manufacturing changes packaging or ingredients without notice. and, may be pending updates on our website.
We always recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Village Vitamin Store.
Probiotics are refrigerated in our warehouse to ensure quality and optimal potency.
They are also shipped with a FREE ice pack. Although the product may not be cold when it arrives, the ice pack helps maintain a cooler temperature during transit.