White Mulberries have been a prized superfruit since ancient times in Asian, European and Middle Eastern traditions. Revered in Asian Medicine as a cooling and nourishing Yin tonic, strengthening both Liver and Kidney meridians, White Mulberries are considered to be a gentle tonifying food. They have also been used in TCM to prevent the premature graying of hair. Black Mulberries have a balanced sweet and tart flavor profile, while White Mulberries tend to have a sweeter taste. They contain a protective host of antioxidants and are also a source of Vitamin C, Calcium and Fiber. Organic Traditions White Mulberries are hand harvested when ripe and naturally dried in order to ensure the highest concentration of both nutritional vibrancy and flavor. There are no fillers, flavors, additives, preservatives, dyes, artificial colors, sulfites, oils, juice concentrates, sugars or sweeteners added, just 100% pure, dried White Mulberries.
- Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Non-GMO, Raw
- An excellent source of Vitamin C
- A source of Calcium and Fiber
- A delicious addition to smoothies and trail mixes
- Vine ripened and naturally dried to ensure the highest concentration of nutritional vibrancy and flavor
- Whole dried white mulberries with a delicious taste
- No fillers, flavors, additives, preservatives, dyes, artificial colors, sulfites, oils, coatings, juice concentrates, sugars or sweeteners added
Organic Traditions White Mulberries are ideal for snacks, cereals, yogurt, desserts, jams, chutneys, savory dishes, salads and smoothies. Organic Traditions White Mulberries can be eaten alone as a delicious snack or combined with other Organic Traditions superfoods in order to create a nutritious trail mix. Add them to your favorite herbal tea for a touch of sweetness. Make purées, spreads, jams and sauces. Add them to raw superfood energy bars and cookies and use for baking. Add 1-3 tablespoons of Organic Traditions White Mulberries to your favorite smoothie recipe to create a nourishing antioxidant-rich smoothie.
Certified Organic White Mulberries (Morus alba).