SiSU Number 7 30 Veg Caps
Helps to relieve joint pain and stiffness in persons suffering from osteoarthritis in the knee within 7 days.
You have a fascinating, vibrant, and active life! Don’t let occasional joint pain or stiffness take you out of play. SISU No. 7 Joint Complex is the next generation alternative after glucosamine to increase mobility, flexibility, and range of motion in sensitive joints. In strong, healthy joints, ligaments and cartilage absorb impact and allow for smooth, pain-free motion. This breakthrough formulation brings together 7 bio-active nutrients that work together in just 7 days to relieve joint pain and stiffness so you can get back into the action - without the potential side effects and risks of over-the-counter and prescription anti-inflammatories and pain-killers.
- Unique combination of therapeutic and supporting ingredients for a broad- spectrum, synergistic effect
- Convenient daily dose of 1 fast-dissolving capsule
- Premium 5-Loxin Advanced® brand boswellia extract, proven in clinical research to provide better results than another branded boswellia extract and placebo
- Premium UC II® standardized cartilage providing un-denatured type II collagen, with no chemicals or high temperatures used in the manufacturing
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- NPN approved
Dosage: Take 1 capsule 1 time per day or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) gum leoresin...100 mg standardized to contain 20% 3-Acetyl 11-keto-beta boswellic acid (AKBA) 5-Loxin Advanced™ brand
Undenatured type II collagen...10 mg UC II® brand standardized cartilage
Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate)...100 mg Ester-C® brand
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) rhizome...50 mg 4:1 extract,
QCE 200 mg (equivalent to 200 mg dried herb)
White willow (Salix alba) stem bark...35 mg 5:1 extract
QCE 175 mg (equivalent to 175 mg dried herb)
Ginger (Zingiber officinale) rhizome...35 mg 4:1 extract
QCE 140 mg (equivalent to 140 mg dried herb)
Cayenne (Capsicum annuum) fruit...22 mg
silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable), maltodextrin.