Fast-acting relief. Innovative delivery system designed to prevent contamination and to release one drop at a time. Can be used up to 6 months once opened.
- 100% Natural
- For relief of extremely dry, irritated, or tired eyes
- Contact lens friendly.
- Preservative and phosphate free
- Single drop dispenser = no waste
Eyebright (Euphrasia officinalis whole plant) (DER 1 : 2.222) 0.1 %; equivalent to 0.045 mg fresh plant Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic acid, sodium salt) 0.1 %
Non-medicinal ingredients: Purified water, boric acid, sodium chloride, borax.
Sodium hyaluronate helps relieve dry eyes (including symptoms of burning
Adults: 1 – 2 drops, 3 – 4 times per day.
The unique dropper bottle releases just one drop at a time, making it easy to get the dose right.
Precautions, contraindications, and interactions
- For external use only. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if
you: experience a thick, white, yellow, or green discharge that forms a crust on the eyelid or; have a serious underlying medical cause for the infection.
- Use of this product by more than one person could spread infection. To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
- Do not use for more than 30 consecutive days or if; the solution changes colour or becomes cloudy; you frequently contract infections that don't clear up easily; you have a known allergy to any of the product ingredients.
- Stop use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist for more than 48 hours if changes in vision occur or if you experience eye pain.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Discard open bottle after 6 months