Traditionally used to treat disorders of the liver, spleen and gall bladder including hepatic, splenic or renal congestion, gallstones, hepatic pain and swelling.
- Liver tonic that promotes liver health and treats symptoms caused by liver pain
- Treats disorders and congestion of the liver, spleen and gallbladder, gallstones, liver pain and swelling
- Made from Milk thistle fruit
- Sugar, lactose and gluten-free
Adults: Take 10 drops in a small amount of water, 3-5 times per day. Salivate before swallowing.
Duration of use: For prolonged use consult a healthcare practitioner.
1 mL = 33 drops.
- In case of impaired liver function, seek medical advice prior to use.
- Do not use during pregnancy and nursing without medical advice.
- Avoid taking in case of known allergy to any of the ingredients in the product.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Village Vitamin Store does not provide medical advice. Our Website is intended for informational purposes and product inquiries.
It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the Village Vitamin Store Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
At Village Vitamin Store, we Always work hard to ensure the accuracy of the product images and information contained on our website. However, some manufacturing changes packaging or ingredients without notice. and, may be pending updates on our website.
We always recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Village Vitamin Store.
Probiotics are refrigerated in our warehouse to ensure quality and optimal potency.
They are also shipped with a FREE ice pack. Although the product may not be cold when it arrives, the ice pack helps maintain a cooler temperature during transit.