Aleva Naturals OnThe Spot Moisturizing Balm is a handy on-the-go blend of organic shea butter and healing calendula to tuck into your purse or baby’s diaper bag. This gentle formulation in a stick container relieves dryness, protects and soothes baby’s skin. It’s great on baby’s delicate cheeks, lips, hands, knees, heels or elbows.
There’s no need to worry about perfume, paraben preservatives or petrochemicals.
- Natural Calendula Flower Extract– natural extract of a pot marigold plant that has been used for centuries to help soothe, calm and protect dry and sensitive skin. Calendula Extracts have anti-viral, anti-inflammatory properties and have been used for centuries to reduce inflammation, control bleeding and soothe irritated tissue
- Natural Cocoa Butter – provides a thick, highly moisturizing coating that makes skin soft and supple while providing a smooth, protective layer
- Natural Jojoba Oil – a non-greasy formulation that adds extra nourishment and dryness prevention
- Certified Organic Shea Butter – extracted from the nuts of the Shea Karite tree found in tropical regions in West Africa, provides soothing, healing Vitamins A and E as well as fatty acids
- Certified Organic Olive Oil – gently soothes and moisturizes delicate parched skin. Extra-virgin olive oil is rich in powerful natural antioxidants known as Polyphenols and amino acid derivatives.
Directions: Just twist the bottom rim of the container and apply this specially formulated balm liberally onto areas that dry out quickly 2-3 times a day. Rub it in gently.
Butyrospermum Parkii* (Shea Butter) Oil
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil
Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter
Citrus Aurantium Dlucis (Orange) Peel Oil
Olea Europaea* (Olive) Fruit Oil
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract