Alterra Herbasanté Neuromega Orange 2750mg 150ml
Omega-3 fatty acids have numerous health benefits, primarily related to brain and heart function, depending on the essential fatty acid source and concentration. NeurOmega is made from fish oil and contains mainly DHA (DocosaHexaenoic Acid), a major constituent of the brain. You can also opt for an identical strength version with the recommended daily dose of Vitamin D added, for immune support.
- Each full teaspoon / 5000 mg serving of either type provides:
- 250 mg EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)
- 2,750 mg DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)
- Ingredients for Orange flavoured NeurOmega: Molecularly distilled mackerel, sardine and anchovy oil, cold pressed thyme oil, Vitamin E, natural orange flavour, Stevia rebaudiana leaf.
- Ingredients for Cranberry/Raspberry flavoured NeurOmega: Molecularly distilled mackerel, sardines and anchovy oil, cold pressed thyme oil, natural cranberry and raspberry flavour.
- Ingredients for Key Lime flavoured NeurOmega + D3: Molecularly distilled mackerel, sardines and anchovy oil, Sunflower oil, Vitamin E, a mixture of natural key lime and natural lemon flavour, coconut oil, Momordica (Monk fruit), and 1000 IU of Vitamin D.
- Children 1 to 13 years old: Take 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) daily with a meal.
- Children 14 to 18 years old: Take 3/4 teaspoon (3.75 ml) daily with a meal.
- Adults: Take 1 full teaspoon (5 ml) daily with a meal.
Village Vitamin Store does not provide medical advice. Our Website is intended for informational purposes and product inquiries.
It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the Village Vitamin Store Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
At Village Vitamin Store, we Always work hard to ensure the accuracy of the product images and information contained on our website. However, some manufacturing changes packaging or ingredients without notice. and, may be pending updates on our website.
We always recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Village Vitamin Store.
Probiotics are refrigerated in our warehouse to ensure quality and optimal potency.
They are also shipped with a FREE ice pack. Although the product may not be cold when it arrives, the ice pack helps maintain a cooler temperature during transit.