AOR CurcuVIVA™ is a moderate-dose, highly absorbable, optimized Curcuma longa formula that is free from rapid breakdown.
Curcumin is an extract of the herb turmeric (Curcuma longa Linn) which has wide-ranging health benefits. It is traditionally used in herbal medicine as an anti-inflammatory to help relieve mild joint pain. It is also used to aid in digestion, protect the liver, increase bile excretion from the liver, stimulate contraction of the gallbladder, and assist in the healing of minor wounds.
- Moderate-dose optimized curcumin from turmeric
- Free from rapid breakdown by the body
- Remains in the bloodstream for up to 24 hours
- Supports the joints, digestion, liver health and more
Adult Dosage: Take 1 capsule per day, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
*LONGVIDA® is a registered trademark of Verdure Sciences Inc. International patent pending. Non-medicinal ingredients: ascorbyl palmitate, soy lecithin, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, purified water, silicon dioxide, stearic acid. Capsule: hypromellose.
- Longvida® Optimized Curcumin* (from Curcuma longa root 25-30:1) 80 mg