MCP is modified citrus pectin, a carbohydrate derived from the soluble fiber of citrus peels that has been modified to be more easily absorbed in the digestive tract. MCP has been shown to help support detoxification.
- Detoxifies and helps to maintain healthy cell growth
- Contains a soluble source of modified pectin
- Promotes a detoxification and chelates heavy metals
- Helps reduce the binding of abnormal cells to healthy cells
- MCP is derived from oranges and is free from masking agents and colour
Dosage: Take 1 scoop mixed with water or juice 3 times daily with food or immediately after meals (to minimize gastrointestinal irritation and prevent too rapid absorption), or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
Serving Size: 3 scoops
Servings: Modified Citrus Pectin
*Contains 885 mg of sodium and up to 1350 mg of potassium per day. Non-medicinal ingredients:none.