It all starts with the herbs. Celebration herbals is dedicated to bringing you the best tasting teas, grown and processed as close to "the way nature intended" as possible and never irradiated.
The herbs are grown and harvested with the highest standards of quality control. You can trust the new special designations - Certified Organic, Ethically Wildcrafted, Organically Grown and Pure Quality.
- Absolutely Organic
- Herbal Tea
- Caffeine Free
- Artichauts melange
- USDA Certified Organic
- Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. Using spring or filtered water is recommended.
- Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
- This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavour, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
- If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
- If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of boiling water, cover and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
Artichoke Leaf, Cranberries, Lemongrass