Dandy Blend Instant Herbal Beverage Refreshing Cold, Delicious Hot. Dandy Blend instant dandelion beverage is the only herbal coffee substitute in the United States that features both the health benefits of dandelion and the rich, full-bodied flavor, smoothness and texture of real coffee. Many say that, because it lacks bitterness and acidity, it actually tastes better than coffee. GLUTEN FREE!
A Most Versatile Beverage - One level teaspoon in eight ounces of water makes a delightful dandelion tea. A rounded teaspoon makes a beverage very similar to a full-bodied cup of instant coffee, and a heaping teaspoon to a full tablespoon makes an exquisite espresso-style beverage. It is so versatile that any type of gourmet coffee beverage made from it is virtually indistinguishable from the real thing, and it can be used in any recipe requiring coffee as an ingredient. Dandy Blend tastes great served iced or hot, and dissolves instantly in both hot or cold liquids. This delicious herbal coffee is especially good made with milk or dairy alternatives and your favorite flavorings. Those using it to wean themselves from coffee report that the transition is seamless– no headaches, upset stomachs, jitters or other symptoms of withdrawal.
- No additives or preservatives. Nothing artificial.
- Totally water-soluble extracts of three roasted roots and two roasted grains.Nothing else.
- No Gluten. All gluten from barley and rye is eliminated in the extracting process.
- Sweetness comes from fructose that occurs naturally in roasted dandelion and chicory roots.
- No pesticides
- 630 mg dandelion / chicory extract per cup
- Going from coffee to Dandy Blend is easy - there are no withdrawal symptoms.
- May be suitable for people with diabetes. Ask your doctor.
Dandy Blend is so versatile that, depending on how much powder you use, it can be everything from a pleasant, nutty roasted tea to rich, strong espresso. It also is the easiest way to get the benefits of dandelion root into your diet. Add one spoonful in a cup of hot or cold liquid, stir, and it is ready to drink. It makes a particularly good iced coffee for use in warm weather.
1 level tsp per 8 oz = tea-like beverage
1 rounded tsp per 8 oz = rich, full bodied coffee
1 heaping tsp to 1 tablespoon for an espresso strength beverage
Extracts of roasted barley, rye, chicory root, dandelion root and beetroot.