Customer Support 10 AM - 3 PM Mon - Fri
100% Genuine Products
Easy Return Policy
Free Shipping In Canada
On $54.99+ Order
Flora Efamol Evening Primrose Oil Beautiful-Skin 1000MG 180 Caps
For beautiful skin with that healthy glow, many women turn to Efamol® Pure Evening Primrose Oil. This formula not only contributes to soft, smooth, velvety skin, but it’s also clinically proven to relieve symptoms of atopic eczema, including redness, itchiness and swelling. These softgel capsules provide gamma-linolenic acid or GLA, a biologically active form of omega-6 fatty acids Efamol uses only unique Rigel® Seeds—not generic seeds.
- For the treatment of dry, itchy skin caused by Atopic Eczema (dermatitis)
- A source of vitamin E, an antioxidant for the maintenance of good health
- Each capsule contains the highest quality organic evening primrose oil along with vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol)
- Carefully prepared using a special oil extraction technique that ensures the oil from the evening primrose seeds remains in its most natural and potent form
- Made with a patented variety of evening primrose seed providing 12% GLA
- Complete control of seed production from planting to harvest and storage guarantees a consistent, superior quality product
- Free from added yeast, sugar, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, corn starch, GMO and artificial flavours
- The only EPO in the world proven safe in toxicology trials
- Never cold-pressed, Efamol® uses a unique one-step low-temperature manufacturing process to gently extract evening primrose oil and keep it in its natural state
- Clinically tested and proven effective
- Easy-to-swallow softgel capsules
- Gluten free
Directions: Orally take 6-8 capsules per day in divided doses with food or drink. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist.
Efamol® Evening Primrose oil
(Oenothera biennis)(seed) 500 mg
Linoleic acid (LA) 329 mg
Gamma-linolenic acid 58 mg
Vitamin E (equivalent to 5 mg
AT d-a-tocopherol) 7.5 IU
Village Vitamin Store does not provide medical advice. Our Website is intended for informational purposes and product inquiries.
It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the Village Vitamin Store Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
At Village Vitamin Store, we Always work hard to ensure the accuracy of the product images and information contained on our website. However, some manufacturing changes packaging or ingredients without notice. and, may be pending updates on our website.
We always recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Village Vitamin Store.
Probiotics are refrigerated in our warehouse to ensure quality and optimal potency.
They are also shipped with a FREE ice pack. Although the product may not be cold when it arrives, the ice pack helps maintain a cooler temperature during transit.