Enerex Black Seed Oil 240ml
facts about the little black seed:
- Black Seeds are used in Middle Eastern, Mediterranean and Indian cooking, and have a nutty flavour.
- Black Seed/Black Cumin Seed is not related to the spice cumin.
- Black Seed Nigella sativa is a part of the buttercup plant family.
- Black Cumin is sold as “black seed” or “black caraway,” but for therapeutic value, only Nigella sativa is true Black Seed.
- Nigella sativa (Black Seed) has not been shown to have any known negative side effects.
Take half a teaspoon (2 g = 2.5 ml) once daily with food, diluted in water or juice, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a known immune disorder, or for use beyond 8 weeks. May cause gastrointestinal upset. Do not use if pregnant, breastfeeding, or if you are trying to conceive.