-10%
Zoom the image with the mouse

Customer Support 9am-6pm Mon-Fri

  • Genuine Products

    Wellness by Nutrition

  • Canada Free Shipping

    Subtotals of $59.99+

Salus Floravit 500ML + 250ML

In stock
Weekend Sale - Save 15%! *Does not apply to Food, Homeopathic, Red-Sticker & BOGO products.
Sale Ends January 24th 2021
Discount will be automatically applied at checkout, no discount code required.
The average person's body will only dissolve and absorb 20% of most solid supplements and will eliminate the remaining 80%,...
$49.99 $44.99
$44.99

The average person's body will only dissolve and absorb 20% of most solid supplements and will eliminate the remaining 80%, possibly causing side effects such as constipation, gas and bloating. Because Floradix is a liquid solution and does not need to dissolve, 98%3 of the iron is available for quick potential absorption.

As a matter of fact, Floradix was found in a recent study to be faster and more effective at bringing iron stores back to normal than iron from food, and can help women boost the average diet, which contains only 8-10mg/day, in order to meet the recommended daily iron intake of 18mg.

Highly absorbable iron compounds Floradix boasts the highest possible iron absorption rate: up to 25% is absorbed for potential utilization (that's more than twice the absorption of other iron supplements or even dietary iron) due to its liquid format as well as the organically bound iron gluconate and co-factors.

Better absorption means you don't need to take as much. In a recent study, it was found that due to the high absorption rate of Floradix, very little unabsorbed iron enters into the intestinal tract and therefore constipation is unlikely to occur.

Directions: 

Adult dosage: Take 10 ml (1/2 capful) twice daily. For kosher use take 10 ml (1/2 capful) twice daily in a glass of water or fruit juice.

Children's dosage: under 2 years old: as directed by a physician. 2-4 years old: 1/5 the adult dosage. 5-9 years old: 1/4 the adult dosage. 10-14 years old: 1/2 the adult dosage.

Ingredients

Main Ingredients:

Iron (from ferrous gluconate 87 mg) 10.0 mg
Vitamin B1 (from thiamine hydrochloride) 2.5 mg
Vitamin B2 (from riboflavin sodium phosphate) 4.0 mg
Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxine hydrochloride) 2.0 mg
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 7.5 mcg

Salus Floravit 500ML + 250ML
  • Free Shipping On Subtotals of $59.99+
  • Secure Shopping Guarantee
  • Commited to Customer Satisfaction
  • Genuine Product Guarantee
We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. Read about how we use cookies in our Privacy Policy. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.
ic-expand
You have successfully subscribed!
This email has been registered