nature's most nutritious superfoods. Providing support to almost every organ in your body, adding Gandalf Hawaiian Spirulina to your diet is the smart thing to do! It provides you with an energy boost, supports your immune system and so much more!
- Source of beta-carotene, a provitamin A, for the maintenance of good health.
- Source of beta-carotene, a provitamin A, to help maintain eyesight, skin, membranes and immune function.
- Source of beta-carotene, a provitamin A, to help in the development and maintenance of night vision.
- Source of beta-carotene, a provitamin A, to help in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Source of iron for the maintenance of good health.
- Source of iron which helps to form red blood cells and helps in their proper function.
- Source of protein for the maintenance of good health.
- Source of protein which helps build and repair body tissues.
- Source of (an) essential amino acid(s) for the maintenance of good health.
- Source of (an) (essential) amino acid(s) involved in muscle protein synthesis.
Dosage: For Adults Take 1 scoop daily, mixed in a fruit or apple juice or smoothie, or as directed by your health care practitioner. Drink plenty of water.
Store in a cool, dry, dark area.
This Spirulina is dried in an oxygen-free environment (less than 1%) helping to preserve its original nutrient value and is free from chemicals, pesticides and is non-GMO.
Medicinal Ingredients (per 5 g scoop)
Spirulina platensis (whole) . . . . . . . . . 5 g
Beta-carotene . . . . . . . . . . 5,625 µg RAE
Gamma-linolenic acid . . . . . . . . . . .50 mg
Village Vitamin Store does not provide medical advice. Our Website is intended for informational purposes and product inquiries.
It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the Village Vitamin Store Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
At Village Vitamin Store, we Always work hard to ensure the accuracy of the product images and information contained on our website. However, some manufacturing changes packaging or ingredients without notice. and, may be pending updates on our website.
We always recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Village Vitamin Store.
Probiotics are refrigerated in our warehouse to ensure quality and optimal potency.
They are also shipped with a FREE ice pack. Although the product may not be cold when it arrives, the ice pack helps maintain a cooler temperature during transit.