IBS Relief is an all-natural, vegetal, water-soluble, non-gelling, dietary fibre that is derived from guar gum. It is treated with a natural enzyme that allows it to completely dissolve in water. Unlike other fibre supplements, it is tasteless, colourless, odourless and non-gritty or goopy.
It is a true regulating fibre that helps relieve both constipation and diarrhea without the gas, bloating, and cramping often associated with other types of fibre.
- Relieves flatulence, bloating, indigestion and altered bowel habits associated with IBS??
- Acts as a prebiotic to encourage growth of health-promoting gut bacteria
- Provides a healthy satiety effect without blocking the gut
- Clinically proven to relieve IBS symptoms
- Gluten-free, kosher, non-GMO, vegan
- Helps to improve bowel regularity in people with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Provides a gentle relief of constipation in children
To prepare 1 serving, mix 1 heaping tablespoon (5 g) with a cup of water, juice, or other beverages. Take 2 hours before or after taking other medications.
Adults: Take one serving, 1-2 times daily. Children age 9 years +: Take one serving once daily.
Each heaping tablespoon (5 g) contains:
Partially hydrolysed guar gum
(Cyamopsis tetragonoloba seed) . . . . . . 5 g