Butterbur has been used by herbalists since the Middle Ages for its pain-relieving effects. Over the past 25 years, modern science has confirmed its benefits in helping to reduce the frequency of migraine headaches. Considering that approximately 11% of adults in Western countries are affected by this often debilitating type of headache, a properly prepared butterbur supplement may offer a solution to reclaiming the quality of your life back.
- Each softgel capsule contains 75 mg of Petadolex® butterbur root extract (36:1) equivalent to 2.7 g of butterbur root
- Clinically-proven to reduce the frequency and intensity of migraines when taken preventatively
- Standardized to a total of 15% active petasin and isopetasin for maximum results
- Safe, non-toxic extract from organically grown butterbur root (free of toxic alkaloids)
- Packaged in environmentally friendly amber glass bottles
Dosage: Adults yake 1 capsule twice daily.
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS:
Petadolex® butterbur (Petasites hybridus) root extract (36:1) . . . 75 mg
(equivalent to 2.7 g of butterbur root, providing 11.25 mg of petasin and isopetasin) Free of pyrrolizidine alkaloids.
Medium chain triglycerides, glycerol, gelatin, sorbitol, riboflavin and purified water.