Gallexier® Herbal Bitters help to ease the uncomfortable symptoms of indigestion, and helps the liver digest fatty foods by stimulating bile flow. This 12-herb formula also helps to relieve nausea. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans, Gallexier® Herbal Bitters are free of chemical preservatives, additives, gluten, wheat, yeast, dairy, lactose, alcohol and GMO-sourced ingredients.
- Gentian and blessed thistle are traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as digestive tonics to help stimulate appetite and aid digestion
- Gentian and ginger are traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve nausea
- Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve digestive disturbances, such as dyspepsia
- Used in Herbal Medicine to help Increase bile flow
- An alcohol-free tonic, taken before meals for good digestion and after meals for occasional indigestion
- Contains 12 herbs including artichoke and dandelion
- Safe and gentle for daily use, an ideal alternative to harsh laxatives
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly
- Free of chemical preservatives, additives, gluten, wheat, yeast, dairy, lactose, alcohol and GMO-sourced ingredients
- Eco-friendly packaging in recyclable glass bottles
Dosage: For Adults Shake bottle well before use. 4 Teaspoons (20ml) daily, 15-60 minutes before meals
Artichoke leaf (Cynara scolymus) (1:31) 162.4 mg
Dandelion leaf (Taraxacum officinale) (1:97) 51.5 mg
Gentian root (Gentiana lutea) (1:122) 41.1 mg
Turmeric root (Curcuma longa) (1:170) 29.4 mg
Yarrow aerial parts (Achillea millefolium) (1:170) 29.4 mg
Ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinale) (1:249) 20.1 mg
Chamomile flower (Matricaria recutita) (1:270) 18.5mg
Bitter Fennel seed (Foeniculum vulgare subsp. vulgare var. vulgare) (1:270) 18.5 mg
Bitter Orange peel (Citrus aurantium) (1:331) 15.1 mg
Blessed Thistle aerial parts (Cnicus benedictus) (1:543) 9.2 mg
Cardamom seed (Elettaria cardamomum) (1:1316) 3.8 mg
Buckbean leaf (Menyanthes trifoliata) (1:1316) 3.8 mg
Non-Medicinal ingredients: Fructose, lactic acid and water
Village Vitamin Store does not provide medical advice. Our Website is intended for informational purposes and product inquiries.
It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the Village Vitamin Store Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
At Village Vitamin Store, we Always work hard to ensure the accuracy of the product images and information contained on our website. However, some manufacturing changes packaging or ingredients without notice. and, may be pending updates on our website.
We always recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Village Vitamin Store.
Probiotics are refrigerated in our warehouse to ensure quality and optimal potency.
They are also shipped with a FREE ice pack. Although the product may not be cold when it arrives, the ice pack helps maintain a cooler temperature during transit.