Flora's Senior Probiotic is formulated to help promote health and longevity in seniors by supporting the development of healthy microflora in the small and large intestine.This formula delivers 20 billion viable cells per capsule at date of expiry.
AGE GROUP: 55+. Minimum 34 billion viable cells per capsule at the time of manufacture. Refrigeration ensures maximum potency and stability of active bacterial cells.
Adults: 1-3 capsules daily after meals or on full stomach
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS:
MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: COLONY FORMING UNITS (CFU)
- Lactobacillus casei) HA-108 6.0 billion
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus HA-111 4.0 billion
- Lactobacillus acidophilus HA-122 2.0 billion
- Lactobacillus plantarum HA-119 2.0 billion
- Bifidobacterium bifidum HA-132 2.0 billion
- Bifidobacterium breve HA-129 2.0 billion
- Bifidobacterium longum HA-135 2.0 billion
- *Minimum of 34 billion total viable cells at time of manufacture
Ascorbic acid, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, potato starch and hypromellose
This product has come into contact with milk and soy lecithin. Do not use this product if you have a milk or soy allergy.Keep out of reach of children. Keep bottle refrigerated.
Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Yeast Free
Please be advised that Well.ca follows manufacturer guidelines for storing & shipping probiotics. This product will be shipped with an ice-pack to maintain product efficacy.