Wheat grass is a super food that conveniently provides many essential nutrient building blocks all in one vegetable source. Flora uses Pines™ brand wheat grass, which is certified organic, dried at a low temperature and contains vitamins, minerals, chlorophyll, all the essential amino acids, fibre and antioxidants. The wheat grass is grown in mineral-rich Kansas soil and harvested at its nutritional peak once a year, just prior to the “jointing stage” of rapid growth.
- A natural, dehydrated green food
- Wheat grass is ideal for the whole family
- It is harvested at its peak nutritional level
- Uses QAI certified organic wheat grass powder from Pines™
- Pines™ has been producing wheat grass since 1976 and regularly donates profits to organic farms, wildlife refuges and undernourished families
- North American grown
- Nutritionally superior to tray grown wheat grass juice
- Certified Kosher
Consume 1-3 teaspoons daily. Mix in water, vegetable juice, or any non-citrus juice.
Ingredients: Organic wheat grass powder, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (plant-source).