Innotech Nutrition - Nature Pro Raw Vanilla Flavoured Premium Grass-Fed Whey Protein is whey protein from grass fed cows with added vitamins, minerals and amino acids to help you get complete and balanced nutrition.
Flavour: Raw Vanilla.
- Nature Pro provides you with 20 grams of protein, 20 vitamins/minerals, amino acids, and prebiotic fibre to help you get complete and balanced nutrition.
- 20 grams of Whey Protein (from grass-fed cows) helps build and repair body tissues, build antibodies, and build strong muscles.
- 20 Vitamins and Minerals, including a B vitamin complex with folic acid, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin and B12, plays a vital role in maintaining good health and wellbeing, and helps support normal energy.
- Amino Acids like cysteine, L-glutamine, L-lysine and L-aspartic acid, work to support the immune system and digestive tract, collagen synthesis, and blood sugar balance.
- And Prebiotic Fibre from chicory root (also known as inulin) helps encourage healthy intestinal flora and good bacteria, which contributes to a healthy bowel.
- It is the perfect addition to a smoothie or post workout water bottle.
- Low carb and only 90 calories per serving.
- Designed with care for your health by Nutritionists and other Professional Health Care Practitioners.
- Keto friendly.
- GMO free.
- Gluten free.
- Hormone treatment free.
- Pesticide and chemical free.
- Recyclable container.
- Made in Canada.
Directions: Mix 30 grams (1 scoop) into 375 mL milk (grass-fed) once daily. Alternatively use almond or coconut milk. Smoothie Directions: In a blender, add 1 cup milk (grass-fed) along with 1/2 - 1 cup of fresh or frozen berries or low-sugar fruits. Add 1 - 4 ice cubes as necessary. Blend on high speed for 30 - 60 seconds or until smooth. Add 1 scoop of Nature Pro Whey Protein and slow stir for only 5 seconds.
Caution: Not intended for children or pregnant/breastfeeding women. Do not exceed 1 serving per day. Not intended to replace a meal. Tamper proof seal, do not use if broken or removed.
600 grams per container.