- Helps lower cholesterol naturally
- Contains CoQ10(ubiquinol) and vitamin D3
- Includes other natural cholesterol reducing ingredients including Phytosterols, soy-free Lecithin and Choline
- Citrinin-free (Citrinin is kidney damaging toxin linked to some red yeast rice)
- Excellent statin alternative (less side-effects than synthetic statins due to the lower required doses)
|Red yeast (Monascus purpureus) rice extract (citrinin-free)
|CoQ10 (as ubiquinol, yeast fermentation source, Kaneka QHTM)
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
||12.5 mcg (500 IU)
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
|Choline (choline bitartrate)
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetarian capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate.
Kaneka QHTM is a trademark of Kaneka Corporation.
Free from wheat, gluten, dairy, eggs, nuts, peanuts, fish, shellfish, sugar, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Adults: Take 1 capsule twice daily with meals, or as directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner.