Smart Solutions L.V. Gutsmart™
- Promotes a favourable gut flora
- Helps relieve abdominal pain associated with IBS
- LOW FODMAP fibre
- Sustainably sourced and harvested, using practices that yield 35% more acacia gum, while protecting acacia trees from deforestation and supporting the economic and social development of the women who harvest our acacia gum.
- NPN 80102885
Active Co-enzyme Forms of B Vitamins:
Gutsmart™ is a source of probiotics and fibre that stimulates the growth of healthy bacteria, such as Bifidobacterium in the intestine/gut. Containing 2 Billion CFU whole-cell probiotics to promote a favourable gut flora and helps relieve IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) associated abdominal pain.
Adults: mix 1 scoop (6 g) into 250 ml of any non-carbonated beverage of your choice or water.
Do not use this product if you have diabetes mellitus in which blood sugar is difficult to regulate or if you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment). Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain. Stop use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen and/or persists beyond 3 days. May cause temporary gas and/or bloating.
Each scoop (6 g):
LactoSpore® (Bacillus coagulans)
(MTCC 5856, Whole cell)
|2 Billion CFU
Inavea™ Organic Acacia(Senegalia, Gum)
Lorna Vanderhaeghe Regular Girl™
- For intestinal and bowel regularity in adults and children*
- Promotes health digestive balance*
- May provide relief from constipation*
- For irritable bowel syndrome*
- Dissolves quickly in water Tasteless, colorless and odorless
Lorna Vanderhaeghe Regular Girl is a synbiotic blend of prebiotic fiber and probiotics that help maintain a healthy digestive balance. Lorna Vanderhaeghe Regular Girl is natural, vegan, gluten free and non-GMO.
Each scoop contains:
6 grams of Sunfiber® Guar fiber delivering 5 grams of fiber and 8 Billion CFU Bifidobacterium lactis.
Mix one scoop (6g) into 250mL of water or any non-carbonated beverage. May also be added to smoothies, cereals and yogurt.