Magnesium is an abundant mineral in the body that is necessary for many organs and tissues to function properly. Deficiency of magnesium has been implicated in cardiovascular disease, behavioral problems, diabetes, chronic fatigue, migraine headaches, muscular complaints, osteoporosis and PMS.
- Helps you fall asleep
- Lowers blood pressure
- Supports the heart, nervous system and cellular energy
- Relieves muscle cramps, twitching
- For restless leg syndrome
- Reduces ADHD symptoms in children
- Improves insulin response and glucose tolerance
- Helps relieve headaches and muscle tension
- Helps build bones and prevents orteoporosis
Dosage: Mix 1 scoop (1 tbsp or 6.7 g) in 125 mL (4 oz) of water to taste or as directed by a health care practitioner.