Cenitol® supports healthy overall nervous system function by featuring inositol, an important naturally occurring component of cell membranes. Inositol plays a major role in cell signaling by functioning as a precursor of an intracellular second messenger system. This system is responsible for regulating a large number of key cellular processes in the body, especially in the brain.
Cenitol also supplies magnesium in the form of a fully reacted amino acid chelate for nervous system support. These two complementary ingredients are supplied in powder form for ease of delivery and enhanced dosing flexibility.
As an important component of phospholipids, inositol can assist in regulating cellular response for healthy body functioning. Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins. Helps in tissue formation. Helps to maintain proper muscle function.
- Provides excellent support for healthy brain and nervous system function.
- May support a positive mood by serving as a second messenger for several neurotransmitters.
- Important in regulating vital cellular functions such as signal transduction, cell proliferation and differentiation, and osmoregulation.
- Promotes healthy nerve tissue synthesis and nerve conduction.
- Supplied in powder form for ease of delivery and enhanced dosing flexibility.
Dosage: Adults take one scoop in water or juice twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Inositol 4 g
Citric Acid 800 mg
Magnesium (magnesium bisglycinate) 200 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Cellulose.