Kaprex® provides a safer option for effective joint relief. This proprietary combination of selected plant components influences kinase signaling and the formation of certain substances, such as PGE2, that are associated with minor pain. Clinical testing suggests that Kaprex may offer a high degree of predicted cardiovascular, gastric, renal, and liver safety.*
- Selective Kinase Response Modulators for Worry-Free Joint Relief*
- Modulates prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) production at specific target cells*
- Features SKRMs in the form of THIAA to modulate kinase activity in favor of good health*
- The ingredient synergy of Tetrase™, oleanolic acid, and rosemary provide efficacy at a low dose for a maximum cost-effectiveness
- Developed through the ExpresSyn™ Process, which combines cell proteomic research, safety evaluations, human ex vivo research, and clinical testing for maximum safety and effectiveness
- Gluten Free
Dosage: Adults take one softgel two times daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
A blend of: 350 mg
Hops (Humulus lupulus) 249 mg, Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) (leaf extract) 100 mg, Oleanolic Acid (Olea europaea) (leaf extract) 1 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Olive oil, gelatin, glycerin, beeswax, water, and sodium copper chlorophyllin.
Village Vitamin Store does not provide medical advice. Our Website is intended for informational purposes and product inquiries.
It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the Village Vitamin Store Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
At Village Vitamin Store, we Always work hard to ensure the accuracy of the product images and information contained on our website. However, some manufacturing changes packaging or ingredients without notice. and, may be pending updates on our website.
We always recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Village Vitamin Store.
Probiotics are refrigerated in our warehouse to ensure quality and optimal potency.
They are also shipped with a FREE ice pack. Although the product may not be cold when it arrives, the ice pack helps maintain a cooler temperature during transit.