To provide antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals for the maintenance of good health. Helps support cognitive and cardiovascular health.
- Vitamins and minerals
- Support cognitive and cardiovascular health
Take one packet (1 Phyto Multi, 2 OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 500, 1 Testralin, 1 Zinc A.G.) daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Take with food a few hours before or after taking other medications.
2 Level Scoops (57 g) Contain:
- Calories 190
- Carbohydrate 24 g
- Fat 6 g
- Sodium 180 mg
- Dietary Fiber 4 g
- 1 Scoop Contains:
- Rice Protein 7.5 g
- Free Plant Sterols (Glycine max) containing combined beta-sitosterol, campesterol, and stigmasterol 1 g
- Potassium (potassium chloride, potassium citrate) 360 mg
- Phosphorus (dicalcium phosphate) 300 mg
- Calcium (dicalcium phosphate) 300 mg
- Hops (Humulus lupulus) 6:1 cone extract equivalent to 834 mg of hops 139 mg
- Magnesium (magnesium citrate) 90 mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 30 mg
- Indian Gum-Arabic-Tree (Acacia nilotica) 4:1 bark & heartwood extract equivalent to 60 mg of Acacia nilotica 15 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCI) 12.5 mg
- Niacinamide 5 mg
- Zinc (zinc gluconate) 3.75 mg
- Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 3.7 mg
- Pantothenic Acid (calcium d-pantothenate) 2.5 mg
- Copper (copper gluconate) 0.5 mg
- Riboflavin 0.425 mg
- Thiamin (thiamin HCl) 0.375 mg
- Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) 262.5 mcg
- Folate (calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 200 mcg
- Biotin 75 mcg
- Chromium (chromium picolinate) 50 mcg
- Iodine (potassium iodide) 37.5 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 15 mcg
- Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) 0.5 mcg
Rice protein concentrate, phytosterols, hops extract, Vitamins blend, L-lysine, L-threonine, and Acacia nilotica extract. Fructose, rice syrup solids, olive oil, natural flavors, guar gum, silicon dioxide, and rosemary extract.
Village Vitamin Store does not provide medical advice. Our Website is intended for informational purposes and product inquiries.
It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never ignore professional medical advice in seeking treatment because of something you have read on the Village Vitamin Store Site. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
At Village Vitamin Store, we Always work hard to ensure the accuracy of the product images and information contained on our website. However, some manufacturing changes packaging or ingredients without notice. and, may be pending updates on our website.
We always recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Village Vitamin Store.
Probiotics are refrigerated in our warehouse to ensure quality and optimal potency.
They are also shipped with a FREE ice pack. Although the product may not be cold when it arrives, the ice pack helps maintain a cooler temperature during transit.