Zinlori 75™ contains a high potency, zinc-carnosine complex formulated to provide relief of stomach discomfort. Zinc-carnosine works by supporting the healthy ecology, natural defenses, and integrity of the stomach lining. Zinc-carnosine is a well researched natural supplement for gastric discomfort.*
- Supports a healthy gastric environment.*
- Helps relieve mild and occasional gastric discomforts, including heartburn, nausea, bloating, and upset stomach.*
- Promotes a healthy gastric microbial balance.*
- Helps maintain the integrity of the protective gastric mucosal lining possibly by supporting healthy mucus secretion.*
- Some research indicates that zinc-carnosine may protect gastric mucosal cells without altering prostaglandin metabolism.*
- Gastro-supportive benefits demonstrated in over 20 published studies.*
- Same raw material used successfully by healthcare practitioners in Japan since 1994.
- Does not affect stomach digestion.*
- Clinically effective dosage in just two tablets daily.*
Dosage: Adults take two tablets daily with food a few hours before or after taking other medications or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 3 months.
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Ingredient Amount Daily Value
Zinc L-Carnosine (providing 17mg of zinc) 75 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Cellulose, stearic acid (veg.), and silicon dioxide.