PQQ has antioxidant and B-vitamin-like activity, with a wide range of benefits for the brain and body. It promotes cognitive health and memory by combatting mitochondrial dysfunction and protecting neurons from oxidative damage. It supports energy metabolism and healthy aging. Natural Factors BioPQQ is created using a natural fermentation process which enhances absorption.
- Protects against age-related cognitive decline
- BioPQQ from Japan is the only clinically tested, naturally occurring PQQ
- Patented natural fermentation process results in a highly absorbable PQQ disodium salt, the form used in successful human clinical trials
- Improves energy metabolism
- Reduces markers for inflammation
Dosage: 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Serving 1 Capsule
Serving : Amount/Serving
BioPQQ® (pyrroloquinoline quinone disodium salt) 20 mg
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), magnesium stearate (vegetable grade).