Natural Factors Chewable Ginger 500 mg 90 Tablets:
Ginger is clinically shown to help prevent nausea and vomiting due to motion and/or seasickness. It is traditionally used in herbal medicine to help relieve digestive upset including lack of appetite, nausea, digestive spasms, indigestion, dyspepsia, and flatulent colic (carminative).Buy Natural Factors Supplements at healthpalace.ca
Ginger is also used as an expectorant and anti-tussive to help relieve bronchitis, coughs, and colds. Helps prevent nausea and vomiting associated with post-operative nausea. Helps to relieve the pain associated with menstrual cramping. Helps to relieve joint pain associated with osteoarthritis.
- Clinically shown to help prevent nausea and vomiting associated with motion sickness and/or seasickness
- Relieves digestive upset such as lack of appetite, spasms, indigestion, dyspepsia, and gas
- Used as an expectorant and antitussive to help relieve cough and cold symptoms
- Helps relieve joint pain associated with osteoarthritis
- Soothes menstrual pain and cramping
Ginger root is a traditional remedy for digestive upsets including lack of appetite, nausea, indigestion, and gas. Chewable Ginger by Natural Factors helps relieve nausea or vomiting related to motion sickness, pregnancy, or post-surgery while supporting digestive health. Each ginger chewable tablet is deliciously sweetened with xylitol and stevia.
|Medicinal Ingredients Per softgel:
Organic ginger extract (Zingiber officinale) (rhizome)
(Equivalent to 500 mg ginger)