Natural Factors L-Arginine supports healthy heart function, circulation, immunity, and healing. As a free-form amino acid, it is more effective than when sourced from food. It promotes the secretion of growth hormone and boosts the body’s nitric oxide production to relax blood vessels and improve blood flow.
Arginine stimulates protein synthesis and additions the force and power of skeletal muscle, which helps athletes and bodybuilders increase strength, optimize lean body mass, increase performance, and promote recovery. High intensity training weakens the immune system and can cause inflammation and injury. L-Arginine supports muscle metabolism and also is required in the formation of nitric oxide, a compound involved in the circulatory system. Natural Factors amino acids are the highest quality pharmaceutical grade products available.
- Promotes wound healing
- Enhances immune function
- Detoxifies the body
- Improves blood flow, blood viscosity, and reduces blood clot formation
- Beneficial for angina pectoris, congestive heart failure, high blood pressure, and peripheral vascular insufficiency
- Improvves erectile function by improving blood flow to erectile tissue
- Significant improvements in sperm counts and motility with arginine supplementation
- In younger people, L-Arginine may boost the natural output of growth hormones
2 capsules 1–3 times per day or as directed by a health professional.
Serving size 2 Capsule
Serving Amount Per Serving
L-Arginine (HCL) 1000 mg **
**Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients:vegetable capsule(carbohydrate gum[cellulose],
purified water),rice powder,magnesium stearate(vegatable grade)