Natural Factors Pycnogenol, a natural plant extract derived from French maritime pine bark (Pinus pinaster), strengthens cell membranes. Its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects benefit many conditions, including chronic venous insufficiency, high blood pressure, heart disease, allergies, skin damage, and increased intestinal permeability (leaky gut).
Pycnogenol helps restore the integrity of tissues, improving skin elasticity and smoothness while supporting the health of blood vessels, lung tissue, and intestinal membranes.
- Fights the free radical damage that leads to premature aging
- Helps improve circulation
- Strengthens capillaries and blood vessel walls
- Reduces joint and tissue inflammation
- Imrpoves skin smoothness and elasticity
Directions: 1 capsule daily, preferably with meals, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Pycnogenol 100 mg
French maritime pine bark extract (Pinus pinaster) (bark) (65-75% procyanidins)
Provide a minimum of procyanidins 65 mg
Vegetable capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose]
Vegetable quality (lubricant)