Natural Factors Vitamin D3 1000 IU drops contains 95% organic ingredients and is the preferred cholecalciferol form of vitamin D. A factor in the maintenance of good health, vitamin D helps in the development and maintenance of healthy bones and teeth, and supports immunity and mood.
Vitamin D plays a crucial role in bone growth and renewal as it stimulates the absorption of calcium. It also reduces calcium excretion and facilitates calcium incorporation into the bones, reducing the risk of developing osteoporosis or soft, brittle bones. Because of its role in calcium absorption, it is also important for the maintenance of healthy teeth.
Liquid Vitamin D3 1000 IU from Natural Factors contains 95 % organic ingredients. The vitamin D3 is suspended in certified organic extra-virgin olive oil, organic flaxseed oil, and vitamin E, and the recommended dose is only 1 drop per day.
- Aids in the absorption of calcium
- Strengthens bones and may prevent fractures
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- May decrease the risk of multiple sclerosis
- Liquid vitamin D3 delivers 1000 IU in every drop
- Convenient delivery in a base of organic olive oil
- Packaged in brown glass bottles to counteract oxidation
Directions: 1 drop per day or as directed by a health professional. Shake well before use.
|Serving Size 1 Drop(0.03 ml)
|Servings per container 500
| ( as cholecalciferol )(lanolin)
|** Daily Value not established.
|Other Ingredients:Organic extra-virgin olive oil,flaxseed oil,natural vitamin E.