Natural Factors Vitamin K & D combines 2 fat soluble vitamins into one convenient softgel. The form of Vitamin K is K2 which is an advanced, fat-soluble form of vitamin K that serves multiple functions in the body. Vitamin K most important function is aiding bone development by acting as a regulator and director of calcium in the tissues.
- Aids in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Helps reduce risk of developing osteoporosis when combined with adequate calcium
- Supports healthy immune system function
- Supports mother and child's health during pregnancy and lactation
- Plays a role in reducing the risk of some cancers
Dosage: 1 softgel daily or as directed by a health professional.
Vitamin K2 (menaquinone) as MK-7 120 mg (from natto bean)
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 1000 IU **
Softgel capsule(gelatin,purified water,glycrerin, caramel,titanium dioxide)
Medium chain triglycerides (from coconut palm oil)