Nutrient-rich Seabuckthorn Seed Oil is ideal for topical use to promote supple, resilient skin and for internal use to support immune function and cardiovascular health.
- A rich source of vitamins A, C, E and beta carotene
- Liver health and protection/prevention of cirrhosis
- A source of Omega 3, 6, and 9, as well as the lesser known omega 7 fatty acids
- Used for a variety of skin related issues, including eczema (atopic dermatitis), burns, ulcerations and infections
- Free radical protection
- Known to calm acne, help soothe and restore skin, prevent wrinkles
Dosage: Place 5–8 drops in your hand and gently massage the oil on your face and neck. Larger body parts may require more oil. Best applied on moist skin, such as following a shower or bath, before bedtime.
Serving Size: 1 Bottle
Serving Contains: 30 mL
Organic seabuckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides) seed oil (CO2 supercritical extract) with added natural vitamin E. 60 mL