Antioxidants protect the body against free-radical damage. Free radicals are molecules which are produced through the breakdown of food during digestion, or by environmental exposures such as smoke, pollution, and radiation. Free radicals can damage DNA and may play a role in cancer, heart disease, and other diseases.
- Each non-GMO vegetable capsule contains:
- Vitamin C (from vitamin C and ascorbyl palmitate, calcium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate, zinc ascorbate, manganese ascorbate, potassium ascorbate, and sodium ascorbate) 387.5 mg
- Calcium (from calcium ascorbate) 21.5 mg
- Magnesium (from magnesium ascorbate) 10.5 mg
- Zinc (from zinc ascorbate) 4.5 mg
- Selenium (from selenomethionine) 25 mcg
- Manganese (from manganese ascorbate) 650 mcg
- Potassium (from potassium ascorbate) 3.75 mg
- Citrus bioflavonoids (Citrus aurantium) whole fruit, 50% hesperidin 300 mg
Dosage: Adults: Take 1 capsule twice daily with meals or as directed by your health-care practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Preservatives, artificial flavour or colour, yeast, soy, wheat, gluten, dairy, sugar, and starch.