NOW Amino Complex 120 Capsules
Amino acids are the subunits that make up proteins. They are necessary for the function of all cells, for tissue repair, and for the production of enzymes and neurotransmitters. The body uses 20 amino acids to construct proteins. People with limited diets or poor digestion may not get enough essential amino acids from their diet.
- Helps repair muscles after working out
- Beneficial for people who don't eat a lot of meat
As a dietary supplement, take 4 capsules 1 to 3 times daily, with or between meals, preferably with juice.
Each capsule contains
- L-Arginine 51 mg
- L-Glutamine 51 mg
- L-Ornithine (from L-Ornithine Hydrochloride) 7.8 mg
- Vitamin B6 (from Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 3.25 mg
- Proprietary Protein Blend 579 mg
- Soy Protein (Glycine max) Sodium Caseinate (Bos taurus - milk),
- WheyProtein Isolate (Bos taurus - milk)
Capsule (gelatin, water), Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source), Silica.