- Helps to break down protein, carbs, fats, complex starches, and dairy products for better digestion and utilization
- Helps the body utilize other nutrients and minerals
- Decreases indigestion and feeling heavy after eating
- Enzyme pH range 3-7 for use throughout the digestive tract
MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS — EACH VEGETARIAN CAPSULE CONTAINS:
- Organika® Enzyme Blend [Protease (Aspergillus flavus var. oryzae) (Whole) 57.2 mg (28,600 FCC HUT1),
- alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus flavus var. oryzae) (Whole) 286 mg (28,600 FCC DU2)
- Lipase (Aspergillusniger) (Whole) 74.1 mg (1,467 FCC LU3)]
- alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus flavus var. oryzae) (Whole) 6.3 mg (630 FCC DU2)
- Acid Stable Protease (Aspergillus flavus var. oryzae) (Whole) 50 mg (100 FCC SAP4)
- Lipase (Aspergillus niger) (Whole) 12.5 mg (250 FCC LU3)
- Hemicellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum) 6.5 mg (650 FCC HCU5)
- Cellulase (Trichoderma reesei) (Whole) 5 mg (100 FCC CU6)
- Lactase (Aspergillus flavusvar. oryzae) (Whole) 0.4 mg (40 FCC ALU7)
- Amyloglucosidase (Rhizopus oryzae) 2 mg (2 FCC AGU8)
- Magnesium Stearate (Non-GMO Vegetable Source)
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Hypromellose / Pullulan (Vegetarian Capsule)
RECOMMENDED DOSE — (ORAL) ADULTS ONLY:
Take 1 capsule three times per day with meals.
DURATION OF USE:
For prolonged use, consult a healthcare practitioner.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; have diabetes or gastrointestinal lesions / ulcers; are taking anticoagulant or anti-inflammatory agents, or other enzyme products; or are having surgery. Hypersensitivity / allergy has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.