Golden berries, commonly known as Incan berries or Cape Gooseberries, have been a prized fruit since the Inca civilization. They are a source of Fiber, Vitamin C, Iron and Potassium. Organic Traditions golden berries are vine-ripened to ensure the highest concentration of both nutritional vibrancy and flavor. When harvested they are naturally dried to a soft, deliciously chewy texture. The taste is much like a tart raisin with both floral and citrus notes.
- Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO, Raw
- A high source of Fiber with 6 grams per serving
- A source of Vitamin C, Iron and Potassium
- A delicious addition to smoothies and trail mixes
- Vine ripened and naturally dried to ensure the highest concentration of nutritional vibrancy and flavor
- Whole dried large Golden berries with a deliciously tart taste
- No added sugar, artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, additives, oils, coatings, sulfites or preservatives
Golden berries are ideal for snacks, cereals, yogurt, desserts, jams, chutneys, savory dishes, salads and smoothies. Organic Traditions Golden berries can be eaten alone as a delicious snack or combined with other Organic Traditions superfoods in order to create a nutritious trail mix. Add them to your favorite herbal tea for a touch of sweetness. Make purées, spreads, jams and sauces. Add them to raw superfood energy bars and cookies and use for baking. Add 1-3 tablespoons of Organic Traditions Golden berries to your favorite smoothie recipe to create a nourishing antioxidant-rich smoothie.
Certified Organic Golden Berries (Physalis peruviana)