Spirulina is a spiral shaped green microalgae. One of the most nourishing superfoods known, it contains a host of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. As a source of high quality, easily digested vegetarian protein, Spirulina offers all essential amino acids along with a unique fatty acid known as GLA or Gamma linolenic acid, an anti-inflammatory compound found in mother’s milk. Its vibrant green color is due to the concentration of chlorophyll and the antioxidant phycocyanin.
- Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Non-GMO, Raw
- The cleanest Spirulina in the industry backed by laboratory testing
- Cultivated in a pristine, controlled environment
- Contains a host of Vitamins, Minerals, Antioxidants and easily digested protein
- No added flavors, fillers, preservatives, additives, sweeteners, carriers, stabilizers or excipients
Direction: Start with ½ -1 tsp. of powder and build gradually. For some Spirulina can be very detoxifying and so one should start slowly. To enjoy the benefits of Spirulina consume 1-4 teaspoons daily. Add Spirulina to plain water, coconut water, juice, smoothies, yogurt or on top of berries. Make delicious and nourishing raw food desserts, power snacks and truffles. Add 1-3 teaspoons of Organic Traditions Spirulina powder to your favorite smoothie recipe to create a nourishing, antioxidant-rich smoothie.