Dosing for daytime calming:
- Adults and children ≥ 12 years: 20-30 drops, 1-3 times a day;
- Children (ages 6-11): 10-15 drops 1-3 times a day;
- Children (ages 1-5 ): 5-10 drops 1-3 times a day;
The drops should be diluted in some liquid.
Dosing for difficulty going to sleep:
- Adults and children ≥12 years: 30-40 drops;
- Children (ages 6-11): 20-25 drops;
- Children (ages 1-5): 10-15 drops.
To be taken diluted in some liquid, in the evening.
Cautions and Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner before using if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you experience persistent, unclear or new symptoms, see a health care practitioner because you may have a condition that requires medical evaluation. Contains 48% (v/v) alcohol.
Contra-Indications: Contraindicated in children under 1 year of age