PharmaNAC 900mg Effervescent tablets
Supports a healthy immune system and good respiratory function*
N-acetylcysteine or "NAC" for short, is a derivative of the amino acid L-cysteine, which is a essential precursor used by the body to produce glutathione. Glutathione is a extremely important and powerful antioxidant produced by the body to help protect against free radical damage, and is a critical factor in supporting a healthy immune system.*
- Effective way to help boost glutathione levels.*
- Effervescent, quick-dissolving tablets allow NAC to enter cells readily ensuring rapid absorption.
- Compliant to the standards of European Pharmacopoeia and United States Pharmacopoeia.
- High quality, extremely stable, great tasting and odorless NAC.
- Individually wrapped tablets in a special 4-layer (paper/plastic/foil plastic) air-tight material to prevent moisture and air from destabilizing and degrading the NAC; a major problem with most other NAC products bottled in capsule form.
PharmaNAC is an advanced NAC delivery system and the only effervescent preparation of its kind available in North America.*
NAC is an antioxidant that must be processed in an extremely dry environment with extremely limited exposure to air. If it becomes oxidized to any degree, then it becomes destabilized and therapeutically ineffective. Unfortunately, some NAC supplements sold on the market today are not manufactured under such strictly controlled environments due to the enormous associated control costs. As a result, these products often have little or no active NAC in them, despite labeling to the contrary.
Special care is required to ensure that the components of each PharmaNAC tablet do not react during manufacture or within the compressed tablet following manufacture. In fact, each PharmaNAC tablet is individually wrapped in a special 4-layer (paper/plastic/foil plastic) air-tight material to prevent moisture and air from destabilizing and degrading the NAC (unlike other NAC products that loosely package numerous quantities of NAC capsules in a plastic bottle openly exposed to air).
1 effervescent tablet
Amount per Tablet % Daily Value
Sodium 200 mg 8 %
N-acetylcysteine 900 mg **
**Daily value not established
Citric acid, sodium bicarbonate, sodium carbonate, mannitol, apple/pomegranate flavour, sucralose, trisodium dicitrate.
Dissolve one tablet in water, fruit juice, or carbonated beverage twice daily, or at the advice of your physician. Do not consume with milk or milk products. May be taken with or without food.